Just an average mo...

I'm not loud...nor am i quiet...I'm just average. I'm not rich...nor am i poor...I'm just average. I'm not a genius...but i am not dumb...I'm just average. I'm not a meanie...but i am not too nice...I'm just average. Just your average mo...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

so i lied...

In november I said I would become more regular with my blogging but that hasnt happened. Perhaps I'm just not cut out to be a blogger anymore? Who knows? But today, as I was trying to get some papers done for school I developed writer's block. So I opened a word document and started typing and it reminded me of how much i loved blogging. While I dont have time tonight to really write a "catch up" blog, I thought I would at least post the blog I typed while at the coffee shop this afternoon. Maybe once the semester is over (two more weeks!!) I will start blogging again...but dont hold your breath, i've said that before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home