Just an average mo...

I'm not loud...nor am i quiet...I'm just average. I'm not rich...nor am i poor...I'm just average. I'm not a genius...but i am not dumb...I'm just average. I'm not a meanie...but i am not too nice...I'm just average. Just your average mo...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Deeeetroit Basketbaaaall!!

Current Mood: Ecstatic.

Me and my kinda big sister (she and i dont share the same parents, but our dads are identical twins - meaning their DNA is the same, making us half sisters genetically speaking...AND to further complicate things, our dads married first cousins - sounds incest but it isnt - so her mom and mine are first cousins making us more than just half sisters...) sat on the phone this morning for hours. we had planned months ago that she would come to visit me this coming weekend so that we could go see the pistons take on the wizards in DC. but we both got very busy with work and that plan kinda moved to the backburner. then all of a sudden the game was only a week away...and plane tickets are pricey. especially since she has to work on friday and on sunday...so we were limited by time too. well after about an hour of searching we found a ticket. it gets her here friday nite, and leaves at 6:30 am sunday morning out of reagan.


unfortunately i live north of baltimore...and after the game there will be no point in driving back here just to go back to dc in a few hours. so next saturday nite, we will be revisiting our college days and pulling an all nighter...should be interesting.

but it will be so worth it. she and i are both HUGE pistons fan, we never miss games. i dont think me and her have been to more than two games together in our lives. (and i distictly remember one of those being during the bad boys era). this will be the first game we attend together without parental supervision (lol). and to make it even better, we are going to be the crazy pistons fans in a sea of wizards fans. we are going to go all out...faces painted and all. it is our mission to piss off wizards fans and to go home with a "W".

now if i get just get this pair of tickets that i am bidding on off of ebay. 8 rows behind the pistons bench! that itself is enough to make me lose my mind. the auctions ends at 3pm tomorrow...i'm praying we get these. it will be an expensive weekend (we are splitting the last minute airfare and the expensive ebay tickets) but it is going to be well worth it. if i get these tickets - this may be one of the best weekends of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home