Just an average mo...

I'm not loud...nor am i quiet...I'm just average. I'm not rich...nor am i poor...I'm just average. I'm not a genius...but i am not dumb...I'm just average. I'm not a meanie...but i am not too nice...I'm just average. Just your average mo...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

High as a Kite

So I had another bladder surgery yesterday. Won't know whether or not it worked for another six weeks. and if it didnt, i will have to go through this same isht again. woo hoo...

surgery left me in quite a bit of pain, and it didnt help that my monthly friend came in for a visit 2 hours before the procedure. so now, the expected surgery pain is coupled with some horrific cramps. great.

at least the doctor gave me some great pain meds. when i take them, the pain just magically disappears. too bad that i cant function on them. i'm feeling better but now i am too high to accomplish anything without getting extremely nauseous or dozing off. my brain is racing and my fingers cant keep up, making it very difficult to type coherent sentences. i'm not supposed to drive, cant do any work and i am sick of sleeping...

so i am just sitting here high as a kite...reminiscing on what life was like back in college, when we used to enjoy this feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home