Just an average mo...

I'm not loud...nor am i quiet...I'm just average. I'm not rich...nor am i poor...I'm just average. I'm not a genius...but i am not dumb...I'm just average. I'm not a meanie...but i am not too nice...I'm just average. Just your average mo...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

the most worthless day of my existence...

what a waste of my first day of spring break. i spent more time in bed asleep than anything else. i didnt even shower (eew...gross). i didnt turn on the tv. i did nothing today. normally i would feel guilty about wasting a day...but the fact of the matter is that i have 9 more days left of vacation. i will be sure to use those more wisely than i did today.

woke up at 10am with a sore throat and a fever. stayed in bed until noon reading, and doing sudoku puzzles. crawled out of bed to jump into the car and get to the bank to deposit a check. came home. got back in bed. got out of bed at 4pm. went to IHOP for a big steak omelet and a short stack of strawberry smothered pancakes. came home. played euchre online. got back in bed at 6. got out of bed at 9pm. still feeling feverish. it 9:30 now...maybe i will just chalk today up as a completely worthless day and go back to bed for the night. after one more game of euchre, of course.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sudoku !

8:43 PM  
Blogger Pop Culture Casualty said...

Hey there! That sounds like a perfect day.

When I was a student, I always felt like there was something I needed to be doing. I had such a problem relaxing.

Beating yourself up for taking it easy seems to defeat the purpose, don't you think?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home