Just an average mo...

I'm not loud...nor am i quiet...I'm just average. I'm not rich...nor am i poor...I'm just average. I'm not a genius...but i am not dumb...I'm just average. I'm not a meanie...but i am not too nice...I'm just average. Just your average mo...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

anonymous wizards letter...

So after the awful pistons weekend, i returned to school today to find an anonymous typed letter sitting on my desk. it was so amusing to me that i thought i would share it with the rest of the blogger world. i figured out who did it, but its still more fun to call it anonymous...

all of the grammar and spelling mistakes have been left in place...it adds to the humor and authenticity of the letter...

"To Whom It May Concern:
On behalf of the Washington Wizards I would like to apologize; for your lack of enjoyment at our game on Saturday, March 11, 2006. We would have been more than glad to refund your ticket money; since you did leave with mixed emotions of wanting to cry and asking why you couldn't be born a Wizards fan. Our organization learned that you were warned about the Detroit Pistons not being able to beat the Washington Wizards but you didn't listen to the person who is 90% of the time correct. For that reason we are unable to refund the ticket money. But, from the bottom of our hearts we really do wish that your older sister was able to comfort you, during your moment of pain from the loss. If you would like we would gladly send you an authentic jersey of any current Wizard player you choose. Two players I thank you should consider are Caron Butler because he did score 37% of the teams points. Or maybe you would like an Antonio Daniels jersey because he sparked the team to victory from his momentum booster of a dunk or the wide open three-pointer he made on the next position. But, any player would be a wise choice. If you would like your refund jersey please contact us at
http://www.WashingtonWizard.com.

Sincerely,
The unofficial speaker For the Washington Wizards"

So when i asked the student about caron butler's 37%, he matter-of-factly retorted - "Ms. K, it wasnt a mistake, i actually did the math!" i love this kid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home